Graduates Trainees Recruitment at Ernst & Young
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
What we are looking for?
Young, talented fresh graduates with energy, enthusiasm and commitment to join our Assurance or Tax practices.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent.
- A minimum overall grade of a B plus and B in both English & Mathematics at Secondary School level.
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driven by doing the right thing.