Data Management Assistants – JG ‘K’ – 4 Positions
Location: UASIN GISHU COUNTY, BARINGO LAIKIPIA AND NAIROBI COUNTY
Duties for the Data Management Assistants Job
- DMA’s will assist the CASCOs to follow up on data uploaded into the DHIS to ensure optimal reporting and completeness of county data.
- DMAs will assist the CASCOs to analyze county relevant data to enable county review fora.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports of all HIV/AIDS programs activities
- Participate in surveillance activities at the County and national level
- Follow-up County /health facilities which are having difficulties in reporting (Incomplete, irregular, untimely reports)
- Any other duties assigned by the CASCO from time to time
Data Management Assistants Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Health related Economics, Statistics, Information technology or any other related qualifications.
- Experience in Data Management in the Ministry of Health and health care settings, computer skills, proficiency in statistical packages and knowledge on use of the DHIS portal will be an added advantage.
Program Officer Job – JG ‘M’ – 1 Position
Location: Turkana County
Roles for the Program Officer Job
- Ensuring work plan and budget for targeted interventions are adhered to and implemented in a timely manner
- Prepare reports to the GF TWG _ Combo prevention initiative on the progress of targeted interventions
- At the County level the program officer will assist the Health Management team to collect targeted interventions data in the County, collate and analyze, then forward the same through CASCO to SIMU manager at NASCOP.
- Work with the focal person in coordination of all targeted intervention activities in the county
- Ensure timely supply of commodities to the targeted intervention activities with the County Health
- Management teams
- Prepare monthly quarterly and annual reports on the targeted interventions of HIV/AIDS activities at County level.
- Participate in surveillance activities on targeted interventions at the County level
- Coordinate and participate in the County level monthly and quarterly meetings
- Ensure timely reporting and regular reporting of all targeted intervention activities
- Participate in supervisory visits with the CASCO to assist in data collection and verification
- Work closely with the County Health Management Teams.
Program Officer Job Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Clinical medicine, Nursing, Public health or any other related field.
- Experience in HIV and TB health care and research settings will be an added advantage.
Location: NASCOP National Office, Nairobi
Roles for the Medical Officer Job
- Provision of technical support to clinicians who are HIV care providers.
- Participate in the update or review of treatment guidelines by providing through provision of feedback to the program on the matters arising from the consultations.
- Plan and participate in periodic technical support and M&E field visits
- Liaise with other medical practitioners or consultants on the management of HIV patients
- Organize periodic continuous professional development and or Continuous medical education sessions for service providers
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
- Promote adherence to set organizational, national and international standards of HIV care.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual reports on all consultations received, feedback provided to the service providers and CMEs conducted.
Medical Officer Job Requirements
- Medical Doctor with MBChB or its equivalent from a recognized institution with a master’s degree in a health related field
- Have a minimum of 3 years practical experience in providing clinical care to HIV clients.
- Counseling skills and providing mentorship to other health care providers in HIV is an advantage
- Note: Fluency in English and Kiswahili both oral and written is a requirement for all the above positions
How to Apply
Submit hardcopy application of your current CV, certified copies of professional certificates and a copy of ID to NASCOP reception at Afya Annex, near KNH grounds, during office hours on or before 31st October, 2017.
Also send soft copies of your applications and necessary attachments to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get a Free CV Review
Click here to get more info