Amiran Kenya Ltd Cereal Agronomist Job
Amiran Kenya Ltd Cereal Agronomist Job in Kenya
Since its inception in 1963, Amiran Kenya Ltd has been a driving force behind the horticulture and floriculture industries in Kenya and throughout East Africa. Over the years Amiran has expanded its activities and is today a leader in telecommunications, water purification, solar energy, generators and more.
The position will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling the Amiran product solutions through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
Cereal Agronomist Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a proper framework for selling chemicals and fertilizers.
- Identify and develop the marketing / penetration strategies for the above products.
- Carry out field visits to meet farmers and agricultural intermediaries periodically and as and when required, and make presentations on agricultural products.
- Collect and analyze relevant market information regarding our agricultural products and formulate an appropriate response strategy.
- Work closely with partners to identify, develop and implement innovative agricultural products that meet current market need.
- Work closely with farmers and other stakeholders to identify ways of entrenching agricultural products offered by the Company.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products.
- Ensure that agricultural premium income targets are achieved.
Qualifications for the Cereal Agronomist Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture, Horticulture or Agronomy.
- At least three years’ experience working in field crops Sector in the agricultural field dealing with agrochemicals and fertilizer sales.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Valid driving license added advantage.
- Willing to travel widely.
- Able to work in a team.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected] on or before 29 September 2017. Hard copies will not be accepted.