Accounts and Administration Officer Job in Kenya
Our client is an established construction Company that is seeking to hire an Accounts and Administration Officer to manage all accounting and finance functions in the organization
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis.
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
- Manage client records as well as their accounts.
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages.
- Follow up on payments.
- Supervising and managing of stock.
- Managing the tender Process together with the Procurement team and Projects team.
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Office Administration duties – managing the receptionist, utility bills etc
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of CPA K
- A Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Experience working with Quick books.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
How to Apply:
Send your applications to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 20th July,2017.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Salary: kes 60,000