Our Client is a is a leading Value Added Distributor (VAD) and partner for Structured Cabling, Data Centre Infrastructure , Unified Communication Systems & Security solutions from leading LAN & WAN Vendors for East Africa. They are looking for an Accountant – CPA (K) qualified to join their team.
Job role type: Fulltime
ICT Accountant Job Description
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Requirements for the ICT Accountant Job
- Must be CPA K qualified.
- Should have excellent numerical, finance, accounting and math skills.
- Minimum 5 years work of experience in accounting
- Must be well groomed with an outgoing personality.
- Must be an excellent communicator .
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 5th Feb 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited