FEWS NET Kenya National Technical Manager: Vacancy AnnouncementKenya NTM
USAID’s Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) maintains offices in a number of countries in Africa, Central America, Central Asia, and the Caribbean. The NTM will work closely with FEWS NET country, regional, and U.S. teams to support activities in Kenya. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Technical Manager (RTM) for East Africa and will be responsible for activities in Kenya in the following five areas:
Responsibilities of National Technical Manager
- Efficient, focused food security monitoring, data collection, assessment, and early warning analysis
- Effective communication of early warning analysis to partners and decision-makers though high quality reports and participation in briefings and formal and informal meetings
- Close collaboration with key partners, such as host government ministries, UN agencies, and international and local NGOs, among others
- Network development through capacity strengthening with respect to FEWS NET’s tools and analysis
- Project administration and management at the Kenya field office level
How to Apply for the National Technical Manager position
Interested candidates should fill out the general information form and upload their CV and a cover letter at: https://fewsnet.formstack.com/forms/kenya_ntm by July 26, 2017.
All application materials, including responses to the general information form, CVs, and cover letters, should be provided in English.
The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya and is open to all qualified Kenyan candidates. No telephone inquiries.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Get a Free CV Review
Click here to get more info